Meet Mark N. Dye, DMD
Dr. Mark N. Dye is a native of Savannah, GA. Dr. Dye resides in the historic Ardsley Park section of Savannah. Dr. Dye received his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia, and he received a Masters of Science from Radford University in Virginia.
After working for several years as the Director of a victim assistance program in Virginia, he decided to pursue his dream of being a general dentist. Dr. Dye is a certified 2017 Preferred Provider for Invisalign® and a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
Dr. Dye feels strongly that his counseling background enables him to be a better listener to his patients’ needs and a more compassionate dentist. Dr. Dye takes great pride in his ability to work with the fearful patient, and he is pleased to offer oral conscious sedation to his patients that need anxiety relief.
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Mass – D.M.D.
- Radford University, Radford, Virginia – M.S. in Counseling
- University of Georgia, Athens, GA – Bachelor of Journalism
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Southeastern District Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign® Preferred Provider